Thursday, January 03, 2013

2012-1024 Capital Blues Night at The Hamilton Live-241971

Today I retire as an attorney who practiced primarily in the area of the Exempt Organizations Tax Law with the Office of Chief Counsel of the Internal Revenue Service. As offices of all kinds do when someone retires after a long period of time, a party was held to honor me. I had asked that in lieu of personal gifts to me, contributions be made to the Music Maker Relief Foundation and I was pleased that a nice donation in my honor was made to MMF (and check out their website at www.musicmaker.org.

This picture was from the most recent performance that MMF presented in Washington DC, which was one of the better live performances I had an opportunity to attend in 2012 and featured in this picture is guitarist Cool John Ferguson and vocalist Captain Luke.

No comments: